Best ways to promote with video marketing/youtube.
1. Setup a youtube account.
2. Download any or all of our videos above. Note the file names once you unzip them. Make sure that when you upload the videos to youtube or tubemogul etc., you leave the filenames as they are OR rename them to KEYWORDS you will use in your description and tags. This is important, as the relative videos tend to come from the actual filename first, then by title, description, tags.
**NOTE: Turn Comments OFF! Do not let people comment on your videos, you'll just get bombarded by other affiliates or customers will want support from you. We found one affiliate that was answering questions ALL WRONG and discrediting himself and our brand - DO NOT speak on our behalf or offer advice if you're not sure. ESPECIALLY if you don't have a grasp of the English language please.
3. Once you upload, MAKE SURE you use your keywords in your title of the video, and in your description.
4. In your description area, the FIRST thing you should put is something like:
GET DUBTURBO NOW > http://www.yourdomain.com < So right under your video, viewers will see a nice quick call to action and your link.
5. If you do any overlays or intros/outros to the video and have to re-render, try to leave the audio at 100% so you don't lose anymore quality from it, and try to add a visual aid at the beginning and end i.e. "To get your copy of DUBturbo, click the link in the description" and or have arrows pointing to your link etc.
6. BATTLE YOUR VIDS! Find highly viewed videos in the niche that are NOT dubturbo vids, and do a video response for EVERY video you upload. Not everyone will accept it however at least half will, and it's just a matter of time before all of your vids are responses to others.
7. LEAVE GOOD COMMENTS on others related videos, don't just post a shit comment hoping people will click your name, also never straight out ask "Yo nice track and video, can you visit my page too?!" < Don't do that, just sound authorative in your comments i.e. "I like the bassline, perhaps chop up the vocals a bit and soften the highs" < Others will look up to authorative comments that are transparent and don't have an agenda.
8. Make friends! You can probably outsource most of the tasks above including this one, the more friends you have the better, it not only gives your account some credibility but you'll be able to subtley reach them later once you build up a nice list. DO NOT contact people with your aff links in a private message, again this is CHEAP and you might (probably will) get reports/lose your account and campaign.
9. Direct vs. Lander? < Both work, affiliates that have some authority with a good one to one read on their landers tend to get the best conversions, if you need something to start from, read the text on this lander and write your own version, it works well.
Have a look at some of these videos to see what sort of beats are possible and what you can do: